Introduction to Business Analytics
US$95.00 – US$120.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
For every business to succeed and stay competitive in its domain, there is a need for continuous improvement and increased efficiency in processes and procedures to streamline the business. In this 3-hour introductory workshop, you will understand the importance of using business analytics in detecting inefficiencies as well as business opportunities.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the concept and relevance of business analytics.
- Explore the evolution of business analytics.
- Examine the various types of business analytics.
- Understand the scope of business analytics using various case studies.
- Discover the role of accountability with focus on discipline and reward/recognition strategies.
- Explore software tools best suited for the presentation of data.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.