Leading for Results
US$202.00 – US$253.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Good leaders transform visions to reality — and to results. Designed for junior and middle managers, this workshop teaches participants to better understand their roles, pursue strategic objectives, and develop high-performing teams. Most critically, it will give insight into how you perform as a leader — helping you examine your engagement, and ensuring that it always encourages the effective pursuit of group goals.
Participants will learn to:
• Examine the impact of leadership behavior on the effectiveness of employees.
• Identify the competencies required for effective leadership.
• Develop working visions for units aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
• Guide team members to achieve performance goals.
• Promote high performance through the team development process.
• Examine strategies to create an environment of trust supporting open communication and feedback.
• Design and lead change initiatives to facilitate the team’s response to emerging organizational imperatives.
• Develop a monitoring framework based on communication and performance feedback to build leadership succession.
• Compare personal competencies against leader competencies to determine strategies for personal growth and development.