This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Massy Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the massylearninginstitute.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
We may change this policy from time to time so we encourage you to check in on this page to learn of any changes and how they may affect you.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this policy and you also agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Unless otherwise mentioned in this Policy, the legal basis for collecting or processing your information is your consent which you may withdraw at any time by contacting us. Please see our contact information below.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used by you (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We require this information for website performance metrics and analytics. This data may also be required by law to be released to a Law Enforcement agency. Massy Ltd. will abide by laws governing the release of this data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are text files with small amount of data which are stored by the browser. Cookies enable us to recognize a user and respond appropriately. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Session cookies enable the use of any e-commerce facilities.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Use of Data
Massy Ltd. will use the collected data for the purposes mentioned below:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your country of residence, your state, province, or other jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Massy Ltd. will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except in good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To comply with the Data Protection Act of Trinidad and Tobago 2011
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Massy Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of yourself and other users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.