Managing People for Performance
US$184.00 – US$230.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
People management is crucial to ensuring business performance and success. With this 2-day programme, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to bring out the best in the people you manage while assessing your strengths and improvement areas, and apply new techniques in the pursuit of helping your employees perform even better.
Participants will learn to:
- Examine the organizational context that drives performance expectations.
- Examine the role of the manager in the performance relationship.
- Identify the key tasks for effective management of performance.
- Explore strategies for developing improvement and achievement goals for performance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify strategies to improve the quality of interpersonal communications and for building trust in the performance relationship.
- Examine approaches for conducting performance appraisals and providing performance feedback.
- Explore strategies for managing employee discipline.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.