Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
US$220.00 – US$275.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Financial knowledge benefits everyone. Aimed at non-financial professionals, this practical 2-day programme will help supplement your knowledge quickly. Through this practical workshop, you will learn how to apply financial knowledge to your day-to-day operations, analyze financial reports, and forecast financial performance — ultimately acquiring tools to accelerate business performance.
Participants will learn to:
- Gain an understanding of financial statements.
- Understand the relationships between financial statements.
- Analyze financial statements to derive key performance indicators that inform decision making.
- Understand and evaluate the impact of external forces on a company’s performance.
- Explore Forecast Financial Statements (Straight Line Method, Moving Average Method).
- Examine the importance of Discounted Cash Flow Analysis.
- Understand the Basics of Budgeting.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact email@example.com for details.