Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
US$376.00 – US$470.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Financial knowledge benefits everyone. Aimed at non-financial professionals, this practical programme will help supplement your knowledge quickly. Through this practical workshop, you will learn how to apply financial knowledge to your day-to-day operations, analyze the historical performance of financial reports, and forecast financial performance — ultimately acquiring tools to accelerate business performance. You will be better able to communicate the financial goals and performance of your department to parties on the outside, including financial managers — improving your understanding of financial terminology and methodology to be better able to communicate with them.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand and evaluate financial statement elements.
- Assess business performance using comparisons (ratios).
- Evaluate key business decisions.
- Organize and evaluate the performance of corporate units.
- Relate business strategy to external financial reporting.
- Evaluate capital expenditure proposals.
- Understand financial performance and capital requirements.
- Bonus: Prepare and use budgets as a management tool.
- Bonus: Measure the cost and profitability of a product or service.