Coaching for Performance
US$174.00 – US$218.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
A great leader is a great coach; a great coach is a great leader. Transform your leadership skills—and your team’s performance—by becoming a better, hands-on coach. This course will teach you that coaching isn’t just an act—it’s a complete culture of encouragement. Implement our tools and philosophy, and observe as your organization embraces sweeping positive change.
Participants will learn to:
- Use coaching as a performance improvement tool.
- See coaching as a “behavioral bridge” that will guide them from inflexible command-and-control leadership to servant leadership.
- Start performance conversations in which they simultaneously challenge and support.
- Positively impact the culture of the company through the power of coaching conversations.
- Use the tool of conversation to build trust and accountability within their teams.
- Distinguish between an accountability issue and an opportunity to coach.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to hold an effective coaching conversation.