Every Manager is an HR Manager
US$174.00 – US$218.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
This two-day workshop provides techniques for managers to create an environment that engages and inspires employees. It hinges on the principle that, fundamentally, every manager can and should benefit from gaining insight into the people they supervise.
Participants will learn to:
• Understand the “life cycle” of an employee.
• Manage performance.
• Respond effectively to poor performance.
• Understand the difference between performance management and performance appraisal.
• Gain an overview of compensation and benefits as well as and administration.
• Understand the manager’s role in employee engagement
• See the manager as leader
• Identify contemporary issues affecting management.