Prosci Change Management Employee Orientation
US$120.00 – US$150.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
When employees encounter serious changes, we can sometimes forget that we are experiencing them together. If we learn to act as one, this can make all the difference. Through the Change Management Employee Orientation, learn as a collective to process changes that are impacting your organization. This one-day program equips front-line employees with the framework and skills to lead yourselves through change, transforming your organization from a culture of resistance to a culture of resilience.
Participants will learn to:
• Evaluate a current, real-world change in their jobs to understand and internalize learning.
• Use the Prosci ADKAR® Model to identify your points of resistance.
• Communicate about a change in away that is productive and proactive.
• Create proactive strategies for overcoming your own resistance.
• Become confident and empowered in the change process rather than victimized by it.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.