Critical Thinking: Thinking Your Way to Improved Effectiveness
US$220.00 – US$275.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Critical thinking is the process in which one challenges the assumptions one holds about people, events and stimuli in the environment. Because we all view the world through the lens of our lived experiences, critical thinking is necessary to examine the paradigms we cherish. This programme is designed to assist participants in examining how some of their existing paradigms can stymie their progress and negatively impact organizational performance.
Participants will learn to:
- Examine how critical thinking in the workplace and daily life can improve the potential for personal and professional success.
- Understand how paradigms formed through our lived experiences can determine how we find meaning in the workplace.
- Employ a framework for examining perspectives held on critical organizational issues.
- Explore self-sabotaging patterns that can limit success at individual pursuits.
- Use a critical thinking framework to examine assumptions and beliefs.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.