Prosci Change Management Programme for Managers
US$440.00 – US$550.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Steve Jobs once said that the people crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. However, while change can be exhilarating, it can also be intimidating. In this programme, managers will gain the skills to address barriers to change — learning to proactively lead their teams to a future state with improved organizational results. The Change Management Program for Managers will help you to clearly define your role in a change, providing you as the manager with the practical framework and tools you need to be an effective change leader.
Participants will learn to:
• Understand foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process.
• Gain an appreciation for the impact of change management on organizational results.
• Learn a practical framework for processing the many changes that affect your organization.
• Work within the context of a current change impacting your team.
• Practice using the tools available in the Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit.
• Apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to to identify reasons for employee resistance and to facilitate individual change.
• Create action plans to move employees past barrier points and to the desired future state.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact email@example.com for details.