US$174.00 – US$218.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
In the workplace, no person is an island. Success can only be achieved collaboratively by employees who understand what needs to be done—and how to embrace the room for improvement. This workshop is designed to equip participants with the methods and tools for planning, reviewing and executing performance reviews. Additionally, you will learn how to examine the role of the performance management process in achieving the organization’s strategy.
Participants will learn to:
- Define performance management and understand why it matters.
- Examine the role and identify the importance of performance reviews as part of the employee life cycle.
- Identify the key players in the performance management process (i.e. Manager, Direct Report and HR).
- Explore the importance of multilevel objectives and of alignment at all levels (organizational, team, individual).
- Discover best practices in managing and measuring performance, especially in a remote working environment.