US$202.00 – US$253.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Diversity strenghtens organizations. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce isn’t just a strategic imperative — for today’s organization, it is increasingly becoming an ethical one. In this programme, learn how individual bias can affect decision-making and negatively impact performance and results. Additionally, learn how a focus on embracing individual differences can lead to organizational sustainability.
Participants will learn to:
• Discuss the concept of diversity and its relevance for today’s organization.
• Understand the value of a diverse workforce and the significance of establishing a culture of inclusion and appreciation of others.
• Examine how the failure to manage issues of diversity could negatively impact an organization’s performance.
• Determine the impact of personal actions on your organization’s effectiveness.
• Explore the importance of aligning organizational systems with goals of inclusion.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact email@example.com for details.