Jingle Bells: Managing Customer Expectations During the Holiday Season
US$95.00 – US$120.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, managing customer expectations is imperative to maintain a seamless and delightful experience. Register for this 3-hour programme which will elevate your customer service skills to ensure you confidently sleigh the ride through one of the busiest times of the year.
- Recognize the importance of creating a memorable experience for customers.
- Discover strategies and measures to ensure a strong customer service chain is maintained.
- Understand and apply the principles of emotional intelligence to create genuine connections with others to foster a positive experience.
- Understand the value of customer complaints as opportunities.
- Learn the methods and tools to handle escalated situations gracefully, turning potential holiday service hiccups into opportunities for customer satisfaction.
- Develop your individual action plan to support your customer service philosophy.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.