Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety & Business Continuity
US$87.00 – US$109.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
The world is, if anything, unpredictable. In these times — and, arguably, at any time — a thorough understanding of Occupational Health & Safety is crucial to moving forward. This programme is designed to provide participants with basic knowledge and understanding of responsibilities guided by varied, relevant legislation across the region. You will leave with insight into the importance of building operational resilience to withstand operational impacts.
Participants will learn to:
• Define and understand the roles and responsibilities of employees and employers regarding health and safety.
• Discuss management systems and the importance of identifying hazards and risks.
• Understand and discuss the hierarchy of control.
• Recognize the significance of operational resilience in building continuity.
• Examine the impact of crises such as global pandemics on the continuity of business operations.