Introduction to HR for Non-HR Professionals
US$95.00 – US$120.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Every leader has to execute a Human Resources Management function at some point during their tenure with an organization. This is not always an easy task and the technical and soft skills surely do not come naturally for many. Register for this 3-hour workshop where you will gain the essential knowledge, tools and skills required for any non-HR professional to be effective in the management of people.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the role of Human Resource (HR) management to organizations and gain an appreciation for the key functions associated with Human Resource Management.
- Recognize the importance of and learn how to have difficult conversations.
- Identify and understand the difference between performance management and performance appraisals.
- Learn methods of positive discipline and your role in record-keeping.
- Improve your leadership capability through the effective use of human resource practices.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact email@example.com for details.