Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
US$202.00 – US$253.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Financial knowledge benefits everyone. Aimed at non-financial professionals, this practical programme will help supplement your knowledge quickly. Through this practical workshop, you will learn how to apply financial knowledge to your day-to-day operations, analyze the historical performance of financial reports, and forecast financial performance — ultimately acquiring tools to accelerate business performance. You will be better able to communicate the financial goals and performance of your department to parties on the outside, including financial managers — improving your understanding of financial terminology and methodology to be better able to communicate with them.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the principles of accounting.
- Understand the inputs and purpose of financial statements.
- Develop an appreciation for cash flows and understand how to prepare cashflow forecasts
- Understand the role of non-finance professionals and non-finance departments in the production of these statements.
- Interpret financial statements and calculate accounting ratios.
- Understand financial performance and capital requirements.
- Learn how to use financial statements in decision-making, budgeting and forecasting.
- Evaluate the financial health of your company.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.