US$330.00 – US$415.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Emotion is instrumental. It shapes the way we act, react, and impact the people around us. In this programme, you will improve your self-awareness, more healthily manage stress, turn conflict into collaboration, while building resilience, optimism, and sustaining your relationships with others in the workplace.
Participants will learn:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Differentiate between Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Intelligence Quotient (IQ).
- Make connections between mental models and current thoughts, attitudes and behaviours.
- Familiarize yourself with the EQ –i 2.0 report, and begin to interpret the report and its implications.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of the 15 skills required to develop Emotional Intelligence.
- Internalize the steps and processes key to strengthening Emotional Intelligence.
- Develop a personal action plan based on needs identified in the EQ-I 2.0 report and based on insights gained during sessions.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.