Developing the Leader Within
US$200.00 – US$250.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Middle managers, seen by some as “connecting leaders,” are critical to the smooth running of any organization or business. This developmental programme seeks to reunite management and leadership, providing training to supervisors at the intermediate level. Participants will gain the knowledge, build the desire, and develop the skills and habits for effective supervisory management..
Participants will learn to:
• Learn the difference between management and leadership.
• Assess leadership strengths and challenges.
• Understand a leadership imperative.
• See leadership as a relationship.
• Assess the leadership needs of your teams.
• Affirm leadership potential.
• Develop a unique leadership philosophy.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.