Creating a Motivational Environment
US$185.00 – US$230.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Every leader has the responsibility to create an environment that fosters the maximum productivity and potential of their teams. While motivation is a multi-faceted and complex process, it hinges on encouraging persons to move beyond their current state. Register for this 2-day programme which will equip you with the practical actions, methods and insights to foster an environment that motivates your team, while understanding your leadership role in rewarding, recognising and inspiring your team and accentuating the positive!
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the concept of motivation and identify the factors that influence personal motivation.
- Examine the key characteristics that play a role in creating motivational environments.
- Explore the concept of teambuilding and teamwork.
- Learn how to adapt your leadership style to meet the motivational needs of your teams.
- Discover the role of accountability with focus on discipline and reward/recognition strategies.
- Examine the role and importance of coaching, mentoring, providing feedback and counselling techniques in creating a positive environment.