US$185.00 – US$230.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Communication is instinct—but effective communication is a habit. In this workshop, you will learn how to communicate effectively to everyone at all levels within your organization, enhancing your performance, accuracy, and timeliness. More specifically, you will acquire a practical, working knowledge of the written communication skills required of all people in professional positions of authority and responsibility.
Participants will learn to:
- Develop and enhance business communication skills using listening techniques, conversation, nonverbal strategies and written communication tools.
- Identify the requirements for developing good writing skills.
- Organize, plan and prepare the various types of written communication used in business.
- Improve the impact of writing to clients and co-workers to increase productivity.
- Choose appropriate channels to communicate.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.