Building Creativity & Innovation in the Workplace
US$92.00 – US$115.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Creativity and innovation are crucial to every aspect of an organisation. It provides an opportunity for persons to develop strategies they can use to not only generate ideas, but to also solve problems at work. In this programme, you will focus on the behaviours, tools and techniques that drive innovation and learn how to embody new ways of thinking to positively impact your organisation.
Participants will learn to:
- Define creativity and innovation and understand its relevance in today’s world of business.
- Understand the importance of culture in the creativity and innovation matrix.
- Gain an understanding of the steps and processes in driving creativity and innovation in the workplace.
- Understand how to drive personal creativity and group innovation.
- Learn how to turn ideas into opportunities.