Bridging the Generational Gap
US$202.00 – US$253.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
In today’s workforce, there are four generations working the same space. While we are all faced with managing differences, it can at times be a difficult process. Register for this two-day programme where you will learn how to overcome the generation gap differences to improve communication, resolve conflict and understand how to effectively manage diversity.
Participants will learn to:
- Examine the generations at work along with their similarities and differences.
- Understand the impact of communication in creating an engaging work environment.
- Explore strategies for building trust and managing relationships.
- Identify the critical importance of diversity management in the pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Discover strategies for identifying and resolving conflict.
- Examine the approaches to effectively manage diversity in the workplace.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.