Achieving Customer Service Excellence
US$110.00 – US$140.00
Thank you for your expressed interest in selected Program. There are no assigned dates at this time however we do encourage customised sessions where we will be happy to discuss more detail with you. Kindly contact our Programs Team at email@example.com and thank you for choosing the Massy Learning Institute.
Customer service goes beyond smiling, friendly, front-line staff; it should be embedded in the organization’s culture, through the pillars of People, Processes and Systems. Register for this 4-hour workshop, where you will learn the valuable contributions each person makes to customer satisfaction regardless of where she/he sits in the organization.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the meaning of customer service excellence and define your role in the customer experience.
- Identify how to autograph your work with excellence.
- Learn how to communicate via various channels using emotional intelligence.
- Understand how to effectively manage complaints and having an active service recovery strategy.
- Learn how to build and maintain your personal service promise.
Other Delivery Formats available:
- In Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.