The “Massy Middle Management Program” has been in existence for over eleven (11) years and has benefited more than 382 persons to date. The program is structured around the Company’s leadership competencies framework and seeks to develop participants in keeping with Massy’s Core Values not only in their Leadership, but in their Lives.
The Program is intended to provide mid-level and emerging managers with the skills and knowledge to lead their teams and organizational outcomes effectively within their workplace, thereby aligning their leadership behaviors with the organization’s goals and strategies.
- Understand your own Behavioural/Leadership Style and the impact it has on your team.
- Lead, manage and engage teams for positive strategic outcomes
- Demonstrate, adapt and embed new behaviors in yourselves and your teams thereby creating a culture where employees thrive.
- Be a change agent by understanding and managing the impact of change on yourselves and your teams.
- Implement strategy to strengthen your team’s competitive advantage
- Focus on individual and team strengths to enhance talent capability and performance
- See the bigger picture and understand your role and responsibility in shaping the organization’s future whilst achieving Values Based Results.
- Enable effective decision making and judgment in challenging situations
- Successfully navigate organizational politics to achieve business results
Team Leads, Supervisors, Managers