Lean Six Sigma is the single most power tool and methodology available today for businesses. It offers the highest level of technical and business knowledge and presents it in a way that is practical and easy to apply. Lean Six Sigma is well documented as a way to improve customer loyalty, employee loyalty and ownership value. Borrowing from karate where expertise is measured by belt color, a four belt progression is offered (white, yellow, green and black).
- Learn how to launch a Lean Six Sigma initiative at your business.
- Understand the various roles there are for a successful Lean Six Sigma program.
- Learn about product and service variation and the deadly 8 business wastes, and how Lean Six Sigma is used to reduce or eliminate them.
- Learn about the 15 Guiding Principles to reach “Operational & Business Excellence”.
- Learn how to identify and fix critical problems using DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control).
- Understand the fundamentals of how to measure process performance.
- Understand the 80/20 rule, value analysis and root cause analysis for problem solving.
- Understand how to use a control plan to help with solutions execution
Executives, Managers and Supervisors
Experience: 5 or more years work experience | Laptop
Maximum 25 persons